Marketing your property
Fineholm have been marketing property for over 40 years to help Landlords find suitable tenants for their property. On average we advise Landlords that it takes 6-8 weeks to find, check and move the right tenant into a property. Fineholm go to great lengths to ensure that your property reaches as wide an audience as possible.
• www. fineholm.co.uk our website is regularly updated with content and news to make sure we have good organic results on search engines. With huge numbers of visitors each day, you can be assured of reaching your target audience.
• Property portals Fineholm advertise on the principal sites which attract huge numbers of tenants
• Billboards Finehom have invested hugely with a campaign throught Edinburgh, Glasgow and Central Scotland, with both 48 sheet and 96 sheet billboards. This incredibly effective marketing tool helps to further heighten our brand profile, in turn resulting in a positive benefit to our landlords. See some examples of our current campaigns....
• Liveried Cars 10 + cars zoop around the central belt, promoting fineholm and its’ contact details, in turn pointing prospective clients to our site and importantly, your property.
• To Let Boards the oldest and probably most cost effective marketing tool, drawing attention specifically to your property for both prospective clients and those looking to view.
• Front of office/window display passing traffic and trade will be able to see your property either on a window display or through a computer marketing tool in the front of office. Well trained staff will be able to guide prospective tenants trhough the process, finding them the right property for their requirments and make viewing times.
• Apps and Social Media a new area that is ever popular and growing. Fineholm have invested in an App to effectively market your property to people on the move – this is a massive growth area and we are proud to say that we can compete effectively here.
"Thanks again. I'll be recommending your office to everyone!"
Caragh McKay (landlord)