First time Landlord
If it's your first tentative step into buy to let or simply your first time acting as a landlord we can help!
We understand this can be stressful time as everything is new and you might feel a bit unsure about the legalities and requirements on you as a landlord.
A first time landlord needs to ensure they get professional advice on the rent level, type of tenancy agreement and the multitude of legislation which applies to renting out your property. We offer 3 different service levels for our landlords but we tend to find full management suits best if you are experienced in renting out property.
If you would like more information please take a look at our landlord information pack.
For more info call: 0141 221 7993 / 0131 221 9131
Why choose Fineholm?
- Sourcing Quality tenants quickly - we understand that a tenant who will look after your home is important to you. We listen to your preferences and try to match up the right type of tenant to your property. We will check that they meet your restrictions, pass through strict checks including credit check, employer check and current or previous landlord check.
- Professional marketing tailored to your needs- Its vital that we market your property to the widest audience possible so we can find you a quality tenant quickly , we do that with strong web presence and quality photography.
- ARLA regulated with friendly, efficient, trained staff updating you every step of the way. Renting your own home can be difficult, we are sensitive to you and your families needs during the moving time. We will ensure you meet all legislative demands as a landlord to minimise stress.
- Professional property management department- you will have a dedicated maintenance manager who will deal with the day to day management of your property meaning you can build a relationship with one individual.
- Clear fee structure- our fee structure is clear, we will spell out our charging structure at the outset. We even reward our landlord loyalty with reduced fees after 3 tenancies!