Full Property Management Service
Full property management is our most popular service. It is ideal for landlord who do not have the time or inclination to deal with either letting the property or managing the tenant and the property. Many of our landlords simply had us the keys and ask us to take care of the rest, others prefer to be more involved.
Full management means that we will take all everything from start to finish which includes valuation of your property, using quality marketing to source a tenant quickly, comprehensively credit check that tenant, ensuring you and your property comply with the myriad of legislation, drawing up the lease, collecting rent, registering deposit, doing periodical inspections, arranging maintenance and tenant check out.
Why choose Fineholm?
- Professional advice from qualified staff (every step of the way) - From the valuation appointment through to the lease signing our professional, friendly team will offer realistic qualified advice on the achievable rent, viewing feedback, any prospective tenants and the move in process.
- Quality marketing of your property (minimising any void periods) - Starting with quality photographs with wide angled cameras, great web presence on all major property portals and of course a to let board. For more information visit our marketing page.
- Flexible viewing times for would be tenants! Our Enthusiastic viewing reps do viewings 6 days a week until 730pm so any prospective tenant will be able to arrange a viewing and be shown round your property by a smiley face!
- Comprehensive Tenant credit and referencing checks - All prospective tenants go through a rigorous credit check which flags up any bad credit history, we also get current employer references to ensure decent monthly income and good previous landlord reference. These are completely free to tenants so nothing puts them off taking your property!
- Legislative advice from qualified staff - Letting your property means you subject yourself as a landlord to a huge array of legislative demands, these are ever changing and wide reaching. We will ensure you comply with them all!
- Proficient and experienced accounts team - Our accounts staff are extremely experienced in rent collection and chasing. We have dealt with almost every eventuality that may arise throughout the course of the tenancy. We can offer good advice on how best to deal with late payers or those unusual non payers!
- Thorough and rigorous periodical inspections - Our inspections are carried out twice in the first 6 months and quarterly thereafter, they are also photographed and fedback to the landlord so you can be sure we are looking after your property