Rent Collection Only Service
A new service on offer for our landlords in 2013- this service is well suited to landlords who prefer to get personally involved in the maintenance side of things throughout the course of the tenancy but prefer to keep it professional when dealing with the financial side.
So if you are handy yourself and live locally or have a fantastic trusted bank of tradesman able to attend to a leaky radiator at the drop of a hat ( or demand of a tenant!) this might be the option for you!
The rent collection service will be explained in greater detail should you arrange for a valuation however in brief it includes initial valuation visit, quality marketing of your property, accompanied viewings, informative feedback, comprehensive tenants checks, regulatory advice, preparation of lease, deposit collection and lodgement and finally rent collection and chasing.
Why choose Fineholm?
- Professional advice from qualified staff (every step of the way) - From the valuation appointment through to the lease signing our professional, friendly team will offer realistic qualified advice on the achievable rent, viewing feedback, any prospective tenants and the move in process.
- Quality marketing of your property (minimising any void periods) - Starting with quality photographs with wide angled cameras, great web presence on all major property portals and of course a to let board
- Flexible viewing times for would be tenants! - our Enthusiastic viewing reps do viewings 6 days a week until 730pm so any prospective tenant will be able to arrange a viewing and be shown round your property by a smiley face!
- Comprehensive Tenant credit and referencing checks - All prospective tenants go through a rigorous credit check which flags up any bad credit history, we also get current employer references to ensure decent monthly income and good previous landlord reference. These are completely free to tenants so nothing puts them off taking your property!
- Legislative advice from qualified staff - Letting your property means you subject yourself as a landlord to a huge array of legislative demands, these are ever changing and wide reaching. We will ensure you comply with them all!
- Proficient and experienced accounts team - Our accounts staff are extremely experienced in rent collection and chasing. We have dealt with almost every eventuality that may arise throughout the course of the tenancy. We can offer good advice on how best to deal with late payers or those unusual non payers!