The Scottish property rental market has grown dramatically over the past five years and in line with our European counterparts, the trend is now shifting towards renting a property instead of owning a property outright.
As an ARLA regulated letting agent with over 40 years' experience in rental property management, we can help you find the perfect rental property for you.
The renting section of our website provides among other things access to many available rental properties, in depth information on properties to rent in Glasgow and Edinburgh, a guide to renting, a moving checklist and tenant support.
You can view the full range of available properties by using the form above to search all areas across Scotland's Central Belt, including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Falkirk, Cumbernauld and beyond.
Why rent a property through Fineholm?
- Huge range of properties available throughout Glasgow & Edinburgh
- We only market compliant, safe properties
- 95% of properties marketed by us are also managed by us, so you can be confident any issues will be addressed
- Properly trained staff who listen to your problems
- Tenant of the month award for tenants who take great care of their rental property