Should you have an emergency situation out of normal office hours we would ask that you contact the relevant tradesman directly (please note the tradesmen will use their discretion as to what is classified as an emergency)
Access to and use of this site (www.fineholm.co.uk) is provided by Fineholm Letting Services Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.fineholm.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.fineholm.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.fineholm.co.uk.
2. www.fineholm.co.uk may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Fineholm Letting Services Ltd. Your continued use of www.fineholm.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.fineholm.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.fineholm.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.fineholm.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Fineholm Letting Services Ltd.
4. You agree to use www.fineholm.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.fineholm.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.fineholm.co.uk.
5. www.fineholm.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Fineholm Letting Services Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Fineholm Letting Services Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.fineholm.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Fineholm Letting Services Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in www.fineholm.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.fineholm.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Fineholm Letting Services Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Fineholm Letting Services Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Fineholm Letting Services Ltd, or any other third party.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to www.fineholm.co.uk, you:
10.1 warrant that your contribution;
10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Fineholm Letting Services Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
10.2 indemnify Fineholm Letting Services Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Fineholm Letting Services Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.fineholm.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.fineholm.co.uk then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland
Fineholm Letting Services Ltd
114 Union Street